Aims and Scope
Journal of Fisheries of China (JFC) welcomes manuscripts in Chinese, on all aspects of aquaculture and fisheries covering fishery resources, aquaculture and reproduction, marine fishing, preservation and processing of aquatic products and comprehensive utilization, fishery waters environment protection, fishing vessels, fishery machinery and instruments. Both theoretical and empirical papers are welcomed, but combinations are particularly encouraged. Review papers are also accepted.
Manuscripts should be submitted online via the JFC’s online submission website at http://www.scxuebao.cn/scxuebao/ch/author/login.aspx. Submission via email is not accepted.
Following contents (information page) should be attached bythe first author or corresponding author in the first page independent of the article:
(1) Simply state the importance of the article in the related research field;
(2) Clarify that the submitted manuscript will not describe essentially the same research in other journals.
(3) Guarantee that all the authors agree with submitting this manuscript to JFC;
(4) Declare that the manuscript has not been published or submitted to other journal;
(5) Recommend 3-5 reviewers with detailed information (institution, contact address and postcode)
1. Research articles(10.5pt Song typeface, less than 7 pages): including information page, title in Chinese, abstract in Chinese, 3-8 key words in Chinese, title in English, abstract in English, 3-8 key words in English, article body text, acknowledgment, references, plate, plate explanation, etc.
2. Research notes (10.5pt Song typeface, less than 6 pages):including information page, title in Chinese, 3-8 key words in Chinese, title in English, abstract in English, 3-8 key words in English, article body text, acknowledgment, references, plate, plate explanation, etc.